VISION AND VALUES
Our vision is of a society where young people are valued for the contributions that they make; where they are the solution and not the problem.
Our Strategic objectives
We will strive to achieve the best possible outcome to the best of our ability by:-
- Putting young people at the heart of what we do
- Working together to provide good quality services
- Spending our money wisely – where it has most impact
- Increasing the range of sustainable services we offer to young people.
- Using our resources to influence policy makers to help make improvements to the lives of young people.
- Not blame: we will develop a culture which will look for solutions and will have a restorative and coaching approach in the way we interact with staff and young people.
To provide practical and emotional support to young people some of whom have faced many challenges in their lives. To provide accommodation and a safe and caring environment where support is tailored to individual needs and our services empower young people to take control of their lives.
• We care
• We listen and reflect
• We don’t judge
• We don’t give up
• We focus on the individual.
• We have fun